Are you a teacher looking to
- try new things?
- engage in more creative work?
- control the amount of work you desire?
- be your own boss?
- connect with people around the world?
- travel at any time of the year (not just school holidays)?
- grow as a teaching professional?
and earn additional income from your skills?
Then being a teacherpreneur is for you! Teachers possess many transferrable skills that can be monetized.
In The Essential Teacher to Teacherpreneur Toolkit, I will show you how I successfully made this transition, and how you can too! As teachers, we all have skills and expertise that can earn us income outside of the traditional classroom. The online learning industry is a growing exponentially. There are several ways for teachers to earn an income online. Find out how to do this in this course.
My Story - The Accidental Teacherpreneur
I decided to make the transition to full-time teacherpreneur after 20 years of working part- time contracts and sessional teaching positions. I wanted to take control of my workload, and reap the benefits of taking on creative projects, earning income from a variety of things that I love doing, including writing, and travel at any time of the year! Have a read of my post from LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/accidental-teacherpreneur-patrice-palmer-m-ed-m-a-tesl-ctdp?trk=pulse_spock-articles
During the past 2 years, I have been reading and conducting research on how best to launch myself as a teacherpreneur. This course is the result of my research which I would like to share with you. The information and resources in this course will save you many, many hours. These are hours that you can put to better use by becoming a teacherpreneur!
Teacherpreneurs can continue to teach in the traditional classroom while engaging in other paid work such as a/an:
digital product designer
In The Essential Teacher to Teacherpreneur Toolkit, I will show you how I successfully made this transition, and how you can too! As teachers, we all have skills and expertise that can earn us income outside of the traditional classroom. The online learning industry is a growing exponentially so there are several ways for teachers to earn an income online or add to their existing income. Find out how to do this in this toolkit.
Testimonials for The Essential Teacher to Teacherpreneur Toolkit
"Many teachers feel that they would like to do something different with their teaching skills, or simply work in a different context or online. However, not many know how to start. With the skills that only an expert teacher has, Patrice's The Essential Teacher to Teacherpreneur Toolkit will help you start up in the teacherpreneur world. Her words are simple yet wise. She goes over all those topics that will matter to you in this new adventure: money, skills, networking and makes it all approachable. She shares her personal experience and expertise to show that making the transition from teacher to teacherpreneur is just around the corner". Diana Bauducco, EFL teacher - Content Writer, Argentina
"I bought The Essential Teacher to Teacherpreneur Toolkit and I highly recommend it to a teacher who would like to become entrepreneur. It is full of excellent tips". Pierre Epoh, London, England
What do I get with The Essential Teacher to Teacherpreneur Toolkit?
Here is what you will get:
- A downloadable 50-page toolkit with hot links to valuable resources and websites;
- Details about my own successful personal experience and journey as a teacher to teacherpreneur;
- A Self-Assessment Tool for your Transferrable Skills;
- Specific content about branding and finding your niche
- Personal Teacherpreneur Tips in each chapter;
- Specific information JUST for ESL/EFL teachers;
BONUS #1 - A free Monthly Newsletter - Teacherpreneur Tactics - with the latest updates for teacherpreneurs;
BONUS #2 - Grow your social media networks by connecting with me and my 6,000+ followers;
BONUS #3 - Enrollment in my Linkedin Group - Teacher to Teacherpreneur;
BONUS #4 - Feedback on your social media accounts (additional coaching is available);
BONUS #5 - Access to more than 40 interviews with successful teacherpreneurs;
BONUS #6 - A free Professionalizing your Profile Social Media Checklist
What is in The Essential Teacher to Teacherpreneur Toolkit?
Chapter 1: Introduction
- What is a teacherpreneur?
- The difference between a freelancer and teacherpreneur
- My Personal Story of Teacher to Teacherpreneur
Chapter 2: Getting Started
- Take a Self-Assessment
- Identify your Transferrable Skills
- Discover What you Love, What you Like, and What you Can Offer
Chapter 3: Your Online Presence
- The Importance of your Online Presence
- Professionalizing your Profile
- What is Branding and Niche?
- Social Media 101
Chapter 4: Ways to Earn Additional Income PLUS specific information for ESL/EFL Teachers
- The Top 5 Ways to Earn Online Income
- Connecting with your followers - blogging and email lists
Module 5: Moving Forward
Get started today to enter the exciting world of teacherpreneurship!